adidas shoes 2018

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: adidas shoes 2018 Reply with quote

Were adidas shoes 2018 officially on the back end of 2016 and with this comes the next offering from Adidas, the Alphabounce. The Adidas Alphabounce is lined up to be the next big thing from the sporting giant so I managed to grab myself a pair!

Firstly these adidas shoes collection are a lot different from the Ultra boost range, they are bigger, heavier and come with a whole range of new technologies and materials. Im not going to go into all the details today but what you need to know is that these are designer for a firmer, more comfortable fit.

The adidas shoes review pair I purchased have a very interesting pattern over them, not too dis similar from the Yeezy Boost Turtle Dove colourway, the pattern blends from the body to the sole which gives a great effect.

Unlike adidas shoes white a lot of Adidas sneakers these days these are not primeknit but something thicker and smoother the only object I could compare it to would be like a wet suit (to touch).

http://www.yeezyisport.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: