According to Kusturica, editing is a process you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tujue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: According to Kusturica, editing is a process you Reply with quote

BEIJING Danielle Hunter Jersey , April 11 (Xinhua) -- Alipay has been prevented by the Ministry of Culture from offering purchase services for Diablo III, an online game that yet needs approval for the mainland market.

Activision Blizzard's Diablo franchise built a solid fanbase in China with the games offline PC versions. However, to Chinese players' dismay, the 2012 global release of Diablo III, which marked the series' switch to multi-player online mode, didn't include China, prompting rumors that the game had been censored for excessive gore and blood.

Mainland fans migrated to other servers, mainly in Taiwan where the game is legitimately on offer, to buy product keys for game access and in-game money.

Public complaints in March were led to an investigation of Diablo III offers via Taiwan servers, according to a ministry statement released on Friday. The company then voluntarily closed off the service, which was in violation of China's online gaming regulations. No group is allowed to provide financing services for unapproved online games. The ministry has received no applications from any local companies to acquire the game's mainland operation rights.

In 2013, Alipay was forced by the ministry to cancel similar services for Diablo III. The latest offense came just prior to the release of the game's new expansion set.

After finally making the decision to tackle your debts two months later you are wondering why you have made no real significant progress. That mountain of debt you are trying to climb just seems to be getting bigger and bigger. And your goal of debt freedom further and further away.

It's easy to get caught up with the initial euphoria of starting a new venture. When you finally make the decision to tackle your debts you feel excited and relieved. You feel excited because you feel that you are taking back control of your life. You feel relieved because you know that if you can achieve your goal of paying off your debts then you will be free from the worry that comes with financial burden. From somewhere you get an initial jolt of motivation. It may be a New Year's resolution or you see how a friend has managed to pay off their debts and you think 'I can do that'.

You go enthusiastically about researching debt management on the web. You talk to friends and family about how you are going to tackle your debt. You think about how you are going to payoff your debts and how you are going to manage your money. You have a plan.

Now please correct me if I am wrong but you're plan is to tackle some of your larger more expensive debt first right? You've read all about it on the internet and in the debt management books. Tackle your more expensive debt first. For most people their most expensive debt is their credit cards so they go about trying to pay them off first.

Then what? Then after about three or four weeks the motivation is gone. You've made a small dint in your credit card bill but you've slipped back into the old routine and get an uncomfortable feeling whenever you think about your debts. You can no longer focus on your debts and the feelings of hopelessness are made worse because you think you have failed and are doomed to a life of debt slavery.

Does this sound familiar? This is a common experience when people set out to achieve big goals. The first wave of enthusiasm and motivation quickly wanes as they try to do too much all at once. Focus is lost easily as people do not see the massive progress they expected. After a while the experience can be soul crushing and people lose all hope. Then the next New Year's they try it again only to repeat the vicious cycle.

What many people fail to realise is that the timeline that they give themselves is restrictive. In their mind they say "I want to have my debts paid off by this time next year?" whereas in actual fact they may need to give themselves a lot longer.

The approach they take may also be incorrect. They are trying to eat the proverbial elephant whole. I'm sure you've heard the clich?d question in relation to goal setting - 'How do you eat an elephant?' the answer being 'one piece at a time'.

So compare the elephant eating approach to the approach that most people take. Can you see the difficulties you're going to have when you try to eat the whole elephant at once or in your case payoff all your debts in one big flurry of activity?
Now when you think about it logically there has got to be a better approach to debt management than the all or nothing approach that most people seem to take. The truth is there is a much simpler and more effective method. The thing is this approach goes against conventional wisdom (the best ones usually do) and you are unlikely to read about it in the debt management magazines.

The standard debt management advice is "Pay off your high interest debts first". In an ideal world this makes sense as these types of debt are the most expensive and are costing you money. In the long run you will end up paying a lot more for them especially credit cards. Unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world, its taken lack of self control and years of overspending for you to get into this situation. To get out of this situation you need to pace yourself and rock out of it gently.

Discipline is like a muscle. The discipline you need to pay off your debts is no different. You just need to think of it as a debt free muscle. Now if I wanted to be a bodybuilder how would I build up my muscles? Would I go to the heaviest weight and start trying to train with it? No I'd get the smallest weight that I could and I would train my muscles to gradually use heavier weights. The whole idea behind weight training is to work your way up to using heavier weights and by default your muscles will respond and grow.

Now apply this logic to the debts you cur. Basketball Jerseys China MLB Jerseys Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys From China Authentic NHL Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: