. Do not fear the paintball game itself. Most people fear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tujue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 am    Post subject: . Do not fear the paintball game itself. Most people fear Reply with quote

Chelsea Clinton would remain on the board of her family's foundation even if her mother is elected president Cheap Ryan Kesler Hat , a spokeswoman said Thursday.

Chelsea Clinton

The announcement comes as a health project connected to the Clinton Foundation is exploring a number of changes to minimize potential conflicts of interest in the event of another Clinton White House but may continue to accept foreign government and corporate funding.

A spokeswoman for the 36-year-old daughter of former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and current Democratic presidential nominee, said Chelsea Clinton was committed to ensuring that those benefiting from the foundation's work would continue to receive "that often life-changing help," and as a result Chelsea Clinton "would remain on the board to help steward the implementation of changes which do that appropriately."

Former President Bill Clinton announced last week that if Hillary Clinton were elected president, the Clinton Foundation would no longer accept foreign and corporate donations, he would step down from its board and he no longer would raise money for the organization. The changes were attempts to insulate Hillary Clinton from possible conflicts of interest should she be elected president and were outlined as she faced renewed criticism over the charitable foundation and her role of secretary of state.

But the continued role of Chelsea Clinton on the foundation's board and directing additional corporate and foreign money to the affiliated health project could create exceptions to those changes and appear to be loopholes to allow control of the foundation and its projects to remain within the Clinton family.

Chelsea Clinton, who serves as the foundation's vice chairwoman, is expected to help oversee new fundraising policies and moving projects to partner charities and other organizations doing similar work.

The ex-president told staffers that he also would step down from the board of the Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc., a global health care project affiliated with the foundation, and it would consider "a range of options to ensure that its vital work will continue." But the project, which has provided access to HIVAIDS drugs for more than 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries, has not yet said whether it will continue to accept corporate and foreign donations.

Regan Lachapelle, a spokeswoman for the health initiative, noted that it was a "separate legal entity from the Clinton Foundation with its own board which will determine its next steps."

An Associated Press report found that more than half the people outside the government who met or spoke by telephone with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state had given money either personally or through companies or groups to the Clinton Foundation.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has assailed Clinton as the beneficiary of a "pay-for-play" operation that provided special access to the State Department for donors of the foundation.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, requested documents related to the Clinton Foundation from the State Department on Thursday. He wrote in a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry that the AP report and others raised questions over whether State officials acted to benefit the Clinton Foundation "in violation of executive branch ethics guidelines."

Paintball is an exciting and fun activity. Many have heard that it is an extreme sport. To the contrary, many paintball parks are designed for the whole family. Like any sport, paintball has various levels and types of games to play. One of my favorites is woods ball. As a boy, I used to go hunting with my father. These days, hunting animals is just not what I want to do anymore. I would rather buy my food and hunting has become extremely expensive. Paintball gives me the same feeling of excitement and accomplishes what I am looking for in a weekend recreational activity.

.Paintball is a family sport.

Many people do not realize how much fun paintball can be for the whole family. Let's face it we grew up fighting our siblings and what better way to have fun then to put a paintball right on her target. But, you brothers out there should beware, the women I see playing paintball are fast, sharp shooters and may just send 15 balls per second your way! Our trips to the paintball park are always a great way for my son and I to spend the day together.

. Do not fear the paintball game itself.

Most people fear paintball because they think it is going to hurt. While the occasional welt may happen, check your gear and wear proper clothing and you will be protected. It is like any other sport. Protect yourself to the comfort level you have. My son wears a chest and back protector, a full coverage paintball goggle, paintball gloves, paintball jersey and paintball pants. All of these are designed to give you comfort and protection when playing.

.Try all the paintball games.

There are many types of paintball games. Not everyone likes baseball. But, many of us play slow pitch in our adult lives. Paintball is no different. You can choose speedball, which is what most of the tournament players and kids love. You can also choose woods ball where you get to try your hand at flushing out the enemy in a camouflaged hiding spot. There are scenario games where you may be able to be a sniper or capture a criminal holding a hostage.

. Buy quality gear.

In every sport I know of, the biggest reason people often get frustrated or give up is that they do not have the proper gear. This should be done after either renting or starting with an inexpensive set of gear. Then after you have experienced the game for a li. Antonio Brown Jersey Authentic Alvin Kamara Jersey Authentic A.J. Bouye Jersey Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: