u wandering is your

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: u wandering is your Reply with quote

u wandering is your main melody, your heart is worried about you. If you have an afterlife, you are willing to be a tree and stand for a eternal sentence. Let the world sing a song of freedom and sing a singularity to the dawn Make Newport 100. Pulling you into the world of love and experience, the pain of suffering and understanding, understand the impermanence of change, the life is going around, you choose to end with death, all this is not to escape or a real relief. I want the stars in the night sky when you leave. For you to dilute you, I feel as if I have heard the sadness of the whole world. Both the dignity of the East and the elegance of the West. You are a mountain snow lotus quietly blooming in the world on April. How many young men do you? I don��t know how many women��s love songs can be written in this world. How many women in the world should have your life? A word for the world to sing free songs, not to complain of sorrow and arrogance, to the dawn, a love in the wind will pull you Into the love of the world, the experience of separation, the pain of suffering, the understanding of the world, the change of life, the change of life, the turn of your life, the choice of ending with death. Is it an escape or a real relief? I want to be in the night sky when you leave. The stars in the night sky are faint for you. I am as if I have heard the dignity and softness of the whole East and the elegance of the West. You are a mountain snow lotus quietly blooming in the world. In April, how many young men do you want to make a mini-fun for you Cheap Newport Regular Online, how many lover's souls, dreams, poems, songs, songs, composing, touching stories, how many women in the world can be like you, just like a legend, only one time, you can lead the endless waves of confidants. Heterosexual confidant. This is a heterosexual friend who is spiritually independent, equal in the soul, and comforts each other in a tired life journey. Can eat and drink together, sing too boring together, only the opposite sex will last for a long time, and get along with you. We must abide by the boundaries and grasp the scales of each other. It is not far from near, not humble, not flattering, not flattering, not arrogant, not rude. Otherwise, there are setbacks, troubles, people are emotional animals, will be lonely, will be lonely, will be helpless, there will be seven emotions and six desires, etc., only the opposite sex friends can send hands to go to the right path. Especially men, "red confidant" is a beautiful background in men's life. There is a saying among men: "The wife is the sun, the lover is the moon, and the red confidant is the star." Once a man has moved his true feelings, it is difficult to control. Since ancient times, there has been a "red rush to the crown", and Wu Sangui has gone to the wrong direction in his life for Chen Yuanyuan. The beauty of the United States does not want the British Edward VIII, and the Shunzhi emperor and the Queen do not meet, the only pet loves Dong E, after the death of love and depression, and finally become a monk. The same is true of the civilian population. Shen Congwen, who grew up in the countryside, once said, "I have traveled through many places, seen clouds in many places, drank many kinds of wine, and only loved a person of the best age." He refers to his wife Zhang Zhaohe. Mr. Zhang Zhaohe is a well-known person in Suzhou. He is famous for his taste and appearance. He can only say that he is married. In this case, Shen Congwen was in the two years from August 1933. , and Gao Yunxiu made an extramarital affair, Zhang Zhaohe and Xianyan. Once the control is not good, the deviation from the trajectory will cause big problems. The lover's third is evolved from the opposite sex. Some men want families to have careers, and in the case of spiritual emptiness, they also want a lover, both as a junior and as a confidant. These men have mastered the power of killing or swaying, such as Wang Xuebing Cheap Cigarettes Newport In Nj, former president of China Construction Bank, using money. And romance has been favored by an actress Xu who has appeared in the corner of Ren Yingying. I did not expect that Xu, who is not lacking in money, will be committed to Wang Xuebing. A woman can't hold her own soul and body sooner or later. When Xu asks Wang to divorce for a long-term husband and wife, Wang does not do it. He only wants to have a wife at home, a lover outside, a family with a good harvest, and a lover in the family. Hand, finally Wang wife personally sent Wang Xuebing to the court. In addition to dissent, remove the enthusiasm for three minutes, insist not to be tempted, in the warm and comfortable nest Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online, love family well, and women should be self-respecting and self-reliant, can not be a parasite on men, this is life. Lubricants, for the purpose of possession, must be based on mutual knowledge. Be sure to hold yourself, master the sense of proportion, distinguish between feelings and injuries Marlboro 100S Cartons Us, in order to make life more meaningful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: