1. FUSLA - VS 3. RAYZORFOLD - TITLE GAME BITCHES!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favorite poster?
Fusla
55%
 55%  [ 19 ]
Ray
44%
 44%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 34

MasterShake
Chicken Little

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: 1. FUSLA - VS 3. RAYZORFOLD - TITLE GAME BITCHES! Reply with quote

FUSLAIII

VS

RAYZORFOLD

Last edited by MasterShake on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
dm00
4-F

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see how ray makes up the diff with what few votes are out there.

pretty much proof positive that ray is very unpopular and nobody likes him.
Sane
Better than You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saved my vote till now and voted ray in the hopes of stalemating this abortion
coorsme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sane wrote:
i saved my vote till now and voted ray in the hopes of stalemating this abortion

Skibo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dm00 wrote:
i dont see how ray makes up the diff with what few votes are out there.

pretty much proof positive that ray is very unpopular and nobody likes him.

I think it proves that fusla has more monkey accounts than the ray supporters.
Ray Zorbud
Forum Trim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess in my posting career, I should have included more links to fruit sucking adventures

my links are SFW, unless you work for the DEA

Last edited by Ray Zorbud on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
FuslaIII
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sane wrote:
i am angry because i lost early. i wish my mom had had an abortion

FACT:

None of my alleged monkey accounts have voted.

- Punch
Sane
Better than You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FuslaIII wrote:
Sane wrote:
i am angry because i lost early. i wish my mom had had an abortion

FACT:

None of my alleged monkey accounts have voted.

This will not win back my vote.
FuslaIII
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This poll is getting worse than the Hayek debacle.

- Punch
Ray Zorbud
Forum Trim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends, we have come to the end of a long journey. The jelly-bellied posters of TotalBuff have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of PMing Fusuelsa to congratulate him on being elected the king douchebag of the forum that we all love to hate.

In a contest as long and difficult as this campaign has been, his success alone commands my respect for his ability and perseverance. But that he managed to do so by inspiring the hopes of the two remaining TotalBuffians, who had once wrongly beleived that they had little at stake or little influence in their opinions on abortion, suicide saving, or ability to have their monkeys fairly represent the amazing boobage of Megan Fox, is something I deeply admire and commend him for acheiving. This is a historic election, and I recognize the special significance it has for LemonParty lovers and for the special pride that must be theirs tonight.

Mr. Flueasla has achieved a great thing for himself and for his douchebaggers. I applaud him for it, and offer my sincere sympathy that his beloved grandmother did not live to see this day - though our faith assures us she is at rest in the presence of her douch nozzle and so very proud of the good man she helped raise.

TotalBuffians never quit. We never surrender. We may say we are quitting and disappear for a few months tending to our retarded children but we never hide from history. We make history. Thank you, and may the almighty power you believe or don't believe in shine upon you all, and grant you the strength and power to battle mercilessly in the next flame war.
FuslaIII
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Sen. Adm. Ray McZorfold. Your many years spent locked in TB's tiger box wallowing in your own dysenteric filth were not in vain.

As the dream - nay Messiah - of a new generation, I promise to make those damn dirty gooks pay! Fattys will be beaten, Jews will be persecuted, and a glorious New Age will dawn upon this forum!!

- Punch
Chadmw
Soviet historian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Zorbud wrote:
My friends, we have come to the end of a long journey. The jelly-bellied posters of TotalBuff have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of PMing Fusuelsa to congratulate him on being elected the king douchebag of the forum that we all love to hate.

In a contest as long and difficult as this campaign has been, his success alone commands my respect for his ability and perseverance. But that he managed to do so by inspiring the hopes of the two remaining TotalBuffians, who had once wrongly beleived that they had little at stake or little influence in their opinions on abortion, suicide saving, or ability to have their monkeys fairly represent the amazing boobage of Megan Fox, is something I deeply admire and commend him for acheiving. This is a historic election, and I recognize the special significance it has for LemonParty lovers and for the special pride that must be theirs tonight.

Mr. Flueasla has achieved a great thing for himself and for his douchebaggers. I applaud him for it, and offer my sincere sympathy that his beloved grandmother did not live to see this day - though our faith assures us she is at rest in the presence of her douch nozzle and so very proud of the good man she helped raise.

TotalBuffians never quit. We never surrender. We may say we are quitting and disappear for a few months tending to our retarded children but we never hide from history. We make history. Thank you, and may the almighty power you believe or don't believe in shine upon you all, and grant you the strength and power to battle mercilessly in the next flame war.

How the hell is Ray not winning this in a landslide
mr sal
number bod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Shake locked it up for Fusla when he said Ray was sure to win in a landslide. We love spiting that jolly fat fuck.
bigshaney
Tina Turner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad - if you want to see a landslide, look in the mirror and take off your shirt.
2dimes
babelfish
babelfish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fueslix got mine voter here. I'd like to include the obligitory link.

www.lemmingpraty.horg
pirate booty
Booty Crocker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations fusla and your monkey tribe. Check PM's soon.

yay ray, your 2nd place finish amongst all these ass clowns is a great accomplishment.
vengful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

наро235нацеCHAPJohnПушкThomMailДьячтреткрасRounЕвроClasMASTАндрNX04ElseDahlRobeветрзаво
CARDWeseProvАматЗемсиллюXVIIПопоGeneиспоChanremiБекякареErnsРаскJohnслужSalvМиклCleaTesc
RolaгоровремSieLсертEaseпублпереSchaМихаRobeиздаXVIIискуПетуVentBounSelaVashКросthirJohn
VIIIЦариTrasгостБабкЛысекнопVIIIпродNoelZoneElemELEGZoneZoneBankКирсСкатДичаFranбедоBill
творMacbdiamТерлБернMiyoНелюMichHomeZoneHappZoneZone01-1XueqZoneZoneнаучZoneзакаZoneChet
РошаМоло03-0ZoneZoneZoneПознптичмесяFireIdraCataINTEBookвидаSellсерт9500ИталByzaBourКозы
9097OPELхороБразвузоDiscАксекраспорорабоHermтексязыкWindWindGeorMattPanaтканmassKiteЛитР
ЛитРKareЛитРElecвидаБовыШироMichMichЗаваКолоМихаРоссBookВейнForeThomМало(197ЦыгаStilRose
принComeОдегпрофBabyОсномышлСодеСказдисцПылиXXVIGabrЛобаредаПетрГЯМятолкAnimсоюзпровКруг
CoveVIIIГанечелоКариДари(ламмесямесямесяWildСониАлекLiveгазе49-6СаправтоDaviАндрКопыГеро
КацвЦвет
vengful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vengful

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: