What color is life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: What color is life Reply with quote

What color is life? What is it like? Will it mix a variety of colors? It may be a fireworks-like colorful mokingusacigarettes.com, or it may be the quaint but historical scouring of Stone Bridge, or it may be as dirty as a cigarette butt thrown on the ground. The world is a mixture of life and a mix of life attitudes Wholesale Cigarettes, as written in the "some people" of the Zucker family. "Some people are alive, he is dead. Some people are dead. He is still alive for a short month. From four books from different writers, different ways of writing, and telling different stories, I have experienced several different attitudes, different fates, different lives, and different lives. Life. That childlike beauty, the beautiful innocence, sometimes makes me "snap" smile, as if the whole person is caught in the soft marshmallow, do not want to get up; sometimes because of the innocence inside Feelings burst into tears, moving to the weakest place in the bottom of my heart. The grass house swaying in the wind, the grass house shining in the sunshine, let me always immerse in a kind of innocence, but in the childlike One such simple, it is a bit mellow, like a house of old wine. "Grass House" seems to represent the author and even the childhood of anyone in that era, it also tells me that life is smart Newport Cigarettes Coupons, fresh, with each All kinds of complex and beautiful emotions. Its color is as simple as the gray bridge, and like the grass house under the sun shining with the sacred golden light, it is beautiful and cherished. To say this kind of shine Jinguang��s life without glare is always from beginning to end, but there is a kind of life that was originally beautiful and upward, representing the struggle and fighting spirit of the youth. After repeated hardships, it cannot maintain the original soul. It��s beautiful, you can��t support yourself with your own fighting spirit and dreams, and you start to collapse like a building that is slowly falling down. It��s slowly becoming decadent and empty, and you don��t believe in yourself. However, I believe that there is no such thing as a "destiny" that does not exist. I don't believe that I can work hard to change my destiny. I am pushed by the so-called fate. I don't believe in the goodness of the world. I can sell my friends for a little benefit. Things, just to satisfy their own desires, forget their original intentions, and forget the original dreams, not to remember the fast struggle for dreams. Many adults are not all that right now, may not be so serious, but had forgotten childhood vowed: "I want the community crime. "Such words, forgetting the childhood innocence, but when they grow up, paying for things that should not be paid for all kinds of benefits, but leaving the sweat and effort to be left behind. My own desires have forgotten the emotions, become greedy, become uninformed, become empty shells, fluttering. I don��t know what I really want, I only know that I will climb to a higher position and put more wealth. I swallowed it, but I didn��t think that these things were obtained by my own means. In this time of life, it would use these money to do things that I
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Red
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: