Flowers are not just for flowers, but for enjoying the meani

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Flowers are not just for flowers, but for enjoying the meani Reply with quote

Flowers are not just for flowers, but for enjoying the meaning of life. ����The title is there, a desolate place with no flowers and no grass, only a barren piece of land, and no one wants to bloom there, until one day it is said that every life is a little star before it comes Before life comes, ask angels to take them to see, choose a good place, and take root there-Xiao Tian Tian is one of them. The angel took them flying Cigarettes For Sale, flying through the forest, where the plants were lush, the trees were shaded, the wind blew the leaves, and made a rustling sound. The little seed Cocoa said: "I am willing to settle down here." The other five little seeds said: "We have to look again, look again." The angel took them to continue flying, flying over the grassland, where the sky was cloudy and sheep became Flock, from time to time to hear the "bleep" of sheep, the little seed Lily said: "I am willing to settle down here." The other four little seeds said: "We have to look again, look again." The angel went on flying In the pond, "there's a river where the spring water is green and blue", the lotus flowers "grow out without silt", and there are ducks called "quack", with the ducks swimming. The little seed Xinxin said: "I am willing to settle down here." The other three little seeds said: "We have to look at it again. Look at it again." Flying across the farmland, there is a wheat crop, a scarecrow in the field, as if What to think, occasionally a little bird flew by Cigarettes Online, "chirping" cried. The little seed Mimi said: "I am willing to settle down here." The other two little seeds said: "We have to look again, look again." Flying across the city, there are public buses, the "beep" sound of cars , There are citizens who go to sell vegetables, there are working staff, there are laughter of children. The little seed Linlin said, "I would like to settle here." Only sweetness left, and the angel took it there-that desolate place, with no flowers and no grass, only a barren land, and no one Where is willing to bloom. The angel said, "Are you going to be here?" Tiantian looked at it and thought: The land there needs my help, to bloom, to grow grass, not to make a piece of barren land, I have this ability, I will go with. So, it said, "I will Marlboro Lights." The angel took it. Tiantian blooms on this barren land, and as a result, it finally becomes a garden where people live. While the flowers are blooming, they are thinking: we have this responsibility, to bloom on this land, we must open it, and let the flowers bloom not just for the flowers, but to bring the land to life; Living is not just for death, but for bringing warmth to the world. Isn't it? --postscript
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: