Nike Air Force 1 Low Upstep BR Pink

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uaj31r8f

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:17 am    Post subject: Nike Air Force 1 Low Upstep BR Pink Reply with quote

Deviating from the silhouette’s timeless triple-white look, Nike Sneakers Cheap animates various scribbled and sketched details throughout. Mini-textile Swooshes at the medial heel replace standard leather ones, which are also forgone on lateral walls given that the signature logo appears as a graphic only partly filled-in; Swooshes on the tongue and insole follow suit, with the latter favoring a white sketching atop a rich blue backdrop. A similar freehand-approach is taken at the heel, which dons “NIKE” branding with some of its lettering incomplete.

Nike Sneakers Yellow is simply being reimagined with Nike’s proprietary foam. Raised midsole-lines denote this pair as different from its ’82 debut, but its mostly “White” upper and bottom arrangements are instantly recognizable, but only momentarily. Oversized profile Swooshes and tongue labels, as well as reinforced tread at the forefoot and rear, proffer a bold refresh of this street classic.

The Nike Sneakers Men latter dons the model’s forefoot and heel paneling, as well as the lacestays in lighter grey for somewhat of a Dior-esque attitude, and is paired up with Swoosh logos and treading that contrast slightly through their “Sail” elements. Furthermore, a few material adjustments are made through the tongues and heel stamps which trade out their traditional leather fabrications for a rougher canvas, as well as the Swoosh logos which take on a tumbled leather texture.

The Nike Air Force 1 Low Upstep BR Pink arrives in black and white colorways and, aside from the choice co-branding, largely remains true to its original form. Constructed of a premium leather upper, both colorways feature a small, red Supreme Box Logo at the lateral heel. The Nike Swoosh is overlaid at the midfoot in tonal leather, and an additional Swoosh is embroidered at the throat. Laces can be swapped out for a pair printed with the Supreme logo, and a co-branded tongue and insole complete the shoe.

https://www.scratchlin.com/
Jarrett Cassin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These shoes are comfortable and really nice, I am loving it really. When I wore a casual party my every friend liked my taste very much. So thanks to Nike bring ultius.com spice to our lives and I am really shopaholic so love to shop from Nike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: