Joined: 20 Jul 2015
|Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:52 am Post subject: Variable pump pressure adjustment steps
| 1) Adjust the pressure of unloading valve DA10, relief valve DB10 or DB20 to the minimum.
2) Check in the slurry inlet valve and close the slurry outlet valve to the minimum, that is, the slurry flow rate of the pump is small at this time.
3) Start the motor, slowly adjust the relief valve DB10 or DB20 to adjust the mud pressure to be about 0.1Mpa-0.2Mpa less than the required pressure.
4) Slowly adjust the unloading valve DA10 until the unloading valve has pressure (that is, the pressure gauge corresponding to the unloading valve shows less than 0Mpa).
5) If the state cannot be reached, adjust the unloading valve and the relief valve according to the above steps 3 and 4 until this state.
6) After adjusting the unloading valve, tighten the nut. (Note: The pressure of the unloading valve should be zero at this time, if it is not zero, then slightly lower the pressure of the unloading valve, and the pressure will only be displayed when it reaches zero).
7) Open the slurry valve to start normal operation.
Industrial Car Bottom loading metal tempering Furnace
IGBT Medium Frequency Forging Bolt Nut Power Supply
Laboratory vacuum gas nitriding furnace
wholesale composite deck boards - buy from china