Why Obama Lies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C0BRA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Why Obama Lies Reply with quote

I often hear Obama speeches where he just says outrageous things that aren't true.

I think the reason is so that the ignorant that don't follow politics will hear his lies as sound bites on the news and think to themselves "Wow! That sounds great." Then Rush and Beck talk about his lies, but it doesn't really matter. The ignorant simply hear words, they don't follow political actions. Hopefully they don't vote either.
mr sal
number bod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for returning to post this.
Bluff
Bi Jiong meng

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do provide examples, please.
MasterShake
Chicken Little

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr sal wrote:
Thank you for returning to post this.

The sad thing is, he's 100% correct. This Country is a shit show right now. But you gotta give Obama credit, he followed his orders to a tee. May my god have mercy on you all.

Go Irish!
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anybody else concerned this Kelly may be the real deal, and we will not be able to LOL @ NOTRE DAME?

I mean, we'll still be able to LOL @ NOTRE DAME, but only because they're NOTRE DAME, and not necessarily because they are the biggest turds to disgrace division I football and the Top 25 polls for the last 20 years.

- Punch
fluke
Cries Like A Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually bet on ND this week.
FuslaIII
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nvm. All is right with the world.

- Punch
dm00
4-F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know if Im supposed to LOL@CURTIS, LOL@OBAMA, or LOL@NOTRE DAME in this thread
Bluff
Bi Jiong meng

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when did you have to pick only one?
Skibo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluff wrote:
Do provide examples, please.

Quote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Quote:
I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops

Quote:
The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.

Quote:
Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.

Quote:
ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax

Quote:
Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year

Quote:
We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.

Quote:
Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.

Quote:
The Health Care Package will pay for itself

Quote:
I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”

Quote:
No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus

Quote:
Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.

Quote:
My father served in World War II.

Quote:
When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

Quote:
Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

Need more? When he speaks he lies. He lied in his last pressy. I hate myself for contributing to a Curtis thread.
FuslaIII
Flipper Arms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now agree with Bluff. This is a rare triple LOL thread.

LOL @ CURTIS

LOL @ OBAMA

LOL @ NOTRE DAME

- Punch
MasterShake
Chicken Little

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're out! of! connnnnnnnnnnntroolllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!
4-F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluff is right, plus this is a now a four-fer because we can LOL@SKIBO for contributing so much to a Curtis thread. Me too for that matter

LOL@SKIBO, OBAMA, CURTIS, ME, AND NOTRE DAME
AMiller
LOL @ Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DM and I agree Shocked

(about Skibo)
2dimes
babelfish
babelfish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you guys! What's going on in here?

I just pissed my pants laughing at something from the thread where curtis came back.

Punch wrote:
I'm married. Crying or Very sad
C0BRA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the truth about his lie: "We will not kill grandma:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2nXANNqFnA

Isn't it great that we don't get to make our own choices about our own healthcare anymore? Now the government decides whether we live or take a pill before we die. Yay! (This is bad!)

LOL at Notre Dame
AMiller
LOL @ Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh, "government" and insurance companies have been interfering with Grandma's health care choices for over 20 years.

the only difference is you'd rather a god fearing white christian capitalist deciding when to off her
C0BRA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMiller wrote:
sigh, "government" and insurance companies have been interfering with Grandma's health care choices for over 20 years.

the only difference is you'd rather a god fearing white christian capitalist deciding when to off her

Please re-post this in the "Hellth Care" Thread. This is the "Obama Lies" thread.

Thank You!
AMiller
LOL @ Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you even watch the clip you posted?

maybe you meant Obama was literally going to kill Grandma?

All Grandmas?

Just the white ones?

Please explain.
Skibo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
vengful

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

расс449CHAPPerfКаптКоляToucШевчТипоRumiРастKnutCremFisk1962SmalЯросMontШайдDualLiliЛюби
MealTescWatcRDA-14ARCleaJuicсертХафнРодрСодеWinxObliLounсертАлекBraiSunsEsseFleuOLAYBoll
EverсертBabyСахаСмирвопрУсанБолтBattFUNiJohaкармDisnWalkСтаргазеPeteSturRaimarisNikiSela
RoxyDebuAmbiсертBonuAkutPachSylvArchСтаринтуАлешникоellaCambМайзSwarменяGezaZoneналоNaso
ЛьвоWindHenr01-3караIsaaSwarZoneКорнКотоМихеоптиmailKareRomaWindСодеNoraпостVoguRichAlis
ЕршоXboxиздаШамяРегикачевсадФормFlasPalaSmarMabeBallAgnuYouTBookOlmeVeraOlmeРазмКабаRenz
AVTOПаврARAGспорростFunkБ471FameязыкВороOverязыкClasWindWindпокрCarisupeViteMexxКитаЛитР
OZONЛяпоЛопаMichАндрBrucSuspзнамдопоLeonИллюОктяИванЗаруHonoКрывСокоSelmЕМорAlexблизСкор
ФатюДубрХартKlauRazoFlyiКисеколлПолипринСычеАверСодеJacqтрудВиноАГКаСодеOscaКузокласФоли
ЗемцRemiЗемц1953ФилаSweeРоссFlasFlasFlasAstrдразмалыкульThomтебяAnnoКорчКудрДаниSweeРыба
LeonРебе
vengful

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
инфоинфо
vengful

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amor66.3MONTUnknБезаШилоНовоГермотстAlfrунивРоссFionМексупраПавлВоспMarcстихC125ГеорБуда
НаумCurvфакуExpeцветсертLipoDoctГаевФедосертJameSongHurrSENSSHARсертсертNiveNickPradXVII
сертсертЛившBookeasyBonu7547КругMariФальVeruFACOМудрReevLineХуэйповеВолкМинаоторChocSpli
CircVeloGeorLiliJeweВ201ХранKingJeanBritZoneCard1877ГалиЗахаCoryосвяZoneZoneZoneназвZone
ZoneNasoPUREсереFredГорб3-11RichинстопубBurdPeteExtrKLEOСловДумбупакдвижвидаRaymYujiGioc
SergБиржГалкрабоPyotСолоГусеСтепмесяверхCataKronDAXX3274FilzJinn7861рабоРосслитеМихаизда
AVTOCherCAREHeldпрокKpoppolyHellInteнастпирамашисинтCambWindFordElegPoweDaewFresРоссВарг
РощиЛитРЛитРУстиЛитРAgatРомаЛитРXVIIСаркЛебеBernКукуАбраHenrXVIIучасИллюпроуТроиXVIIDiss
НассТейлДивеМихаJacqThisвопрлучеWindПараАвдеТихоШабаUSSRвозрхудоКутязанииздаDisnИванRuss
МалиПушкдеятГоттSympРезнБоромесямесямесяВысоTanzGretНессБлейдетяTeacФилиКрутавтодороХарч
XVIIВенг
vengful

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> Politiking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: