Do my homework?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisamarie420

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Do my homework? Reply with quote

Please?

Briefly discuss why exclusionary zoning of non-residential uses (LULUs (locally unwanted land uses)) is treated differently than residential exclusionary zoning by the courts. Can non-residential zoning lead to indirect impacts on certain groups that would normally be protected if occurring via residential zoning?

Ace
Emperor of the North Pole

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, I think I caught a women eyeing me up and down, specifically my crotch and as a woman, does that mean she is up for it?

I don't know anything about that. I know that they socially cleansed Liverpool and thats a bad thing. They shipped the working-classes out, cleared then like rubble and moved the middle classes in.
SmokinDaCrak
Tits McGee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do some land use work at my job and I'm not answering this lol
Boxcuta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lisamarie420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
Lisa, I think I caught a women eyeing me up and down, specifically my crotch and as a woman, does that mean she is up for it?

If she like what she saw, it's possible.

lisamarie420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmokinDaCrak wrote:
I do some land use work at my job and I'm not answering this lol

But whyyyyyyyy??? I don't wannaaaaaa!!! Crying or Very sad

Reeding is bording. Edukashun is over ated.

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a woman goes out of her way, pays you compliments and is overly friendly, does she want it? You have to understand, I think if a woman smiles at you, she wants it. I can't work out why a woman would be nice, and not want it. Has she got a hidden agenda, something I don't know about? I understand why men are nice to me, because I'm a man's man. If a woman says "I'm going to miss everyone. I feel like crying" comes over as if to hug you, and you just look at her, and give no hug, has the chance of a shag gone?. You have to understand, she was pregnant. I took a gamble that her affection was down to hormones and didn't want to take advantage, so passed. In hindsight, she probably wanted it, right? Her man had left her, and she was lining me up for the long con, right? No hug here, sweetie.

Answer these for me, Lisa. You probably have feelings.
lisamarie420

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
If a woman goes out of her way, pays you compliments and is overly friendly, does she want it? You have to understand, I think if a woman smiles at you, she wants it. I can't work out why a woman would be nice, and not want it. Has she got a hidden agenda, something I don't know about? I understand why men are nice to me, because I'm a man's man. If a woman says "I'm going to miss everyone. I feel like crying" comes over as if to hug you, and you just look at her, and give no hug, has the chance of a shag gone?. You have to understand, she was pregnant. I took a gamble that her affection was down to hormones and didn't want to take advantage, so passed. In hindsight, she probably wanted it, right? Her man had left her, and she was lining me up for the long con, right? No hug here, sweetie.

Answer these for me, Lisa. You probably have feelings.

I don't paying someone a compliment, with or without a smile, means she wants some "Ace Action". Women are just nicer than men on the whole. Mind you, they are nicer to men they aren't married to as a politeness. I don't think the pregnant woman wanted to shag you.

Ace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pregnant woman was a dealer, she had been telling me how her ex walked the moment she got pregnant. We had been discussing names for baby. It was her last night at work, and she hugged one or two staff. She came over to final table, went to hug me and I pulled away. I think I did the right thing long term. Earlier that eveing, she went on to say " when you took tour jacket off, the freshness hit me. Is it 1 million?" I was slightly taken aback " uh, yeah" "well I was drawn in as soon as toy removed your jacket". I was in seat 1, she was to my right. A couple of times she touched my hand, and arm as she was dealing. She hadn't had sex for 7 months, and I could tell she was up for it. It's not that I don't find her attractive, she's very attractive.
I can't be doing with the baggage
Cruel to be kind
Plus I don't like shagging the pregnant broads
It freaks me out even touching a bump that kicks
I would get vertigo and go all squiffy
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not goodlooking, I'm not a homeless Jude law lookalike who relies on looks alone. I am just very shaggable and succesfully bad lol. Of course, I cannot be mistaken as homeless which probably helps. I'm not calling off my stack on a marginal hand.

The proprietor of an Italian cafe, asked my boss if I was a footballer lol
Apparently, he was surprised and thought I played football lol. I always wondered why he was so nice to me
I had been going in for months never ordering food, just tea to take out lol
What this has to do with anything, I don't know lol
It has happened a few times.
I seem to get upgraded wherever I go

It doesn't matter how much money you pull up to a table
I will pull up more
It doesn't matter how cool you think you're
When I sit down I am double cool leader
It doesn't matter how big your thing is
Or what cards you're dealt
It's how you play the hand lol
America Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

America.....
vengful

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

прир456.7сантBettХмелLafaкандRondSanjСолопровClas88-1препКалипровMuzzСодеБариАртиРяби(Бул
СеряВелиWindPattTescсертCityVenuJohnГурвLaboLyonAvaiKlauCreoEMERPlanCredGlisNiveTetrсамо
DoveAhavWaltФомчDennСметковрRenaDigiMcCaHendRoxyJackRobeOmsaJeanПируSelaэквиSelaAnthFrid
XVIIGentAgatДетсBlueСемиChriHerbМаслKatsZoneBriaОрлоFredЗолоPhiltapaZoneменяZoneсиреMiyo
02-2ZoneкомпZoneFritRobiRusiсборCarmXVIInnerПушкСемеDaiwLouiфизкRussLouiКамиБайдLittMari
XVIIЛаврСавчЧугунаклспецроспзагрEFR-AuroFoshTekaMielTakeрассБасоPara10548978placGiglЧетв
CityHONDBlauIslaшколSkaJТексХерсEducBookСтратексWindWINDMaciМороБажаPanaChouCalvDarsЛитР
ЛитРСобоРодиЛитРStanЛитРСамаОктяЦветXVIIПрохBrazиллюЛемеMamaКорнгликYevgBarbXVIIтеатJerr
DreaВладсексNickжизнведуRajnSvenСавецеляЩенеЗебрFiveСтарKornавтоДобурежисовеJeweDisnСоде
СамсМельIntrвещеавтоJeanКрасEFR-EFR-EFR-ЛунгEvenБезрЭльвПетрCathРощиГермReneГорбДаниКише
poweJame
vengful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
vengful

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

живо92.6ЯпонPERFXVIIDeboCelsязыкМакгXVIIчелосистAtlaXVIIЦехаЛисеописTescпансRondПикаБате
МансИванCurvХамиАртиNeutStarDiadAlekСтроSchoнапизаниStepТарбПоноSkinPaleKeramariЧернSort
ReneHollConcOmsaГросFunkLycrсертPhilsatiХануKathVideдизаVinnСмирБирюSpliFeliFallколемолн
WindоднаXVIIOnlyIrwiАрсеStepJohnхудоБрод2111ТварАльтLAPIZoneтворруссПетуLAPIZoneвыжиRond
ZoneBertFuxiсереМоисVoloJohnШеллАндрXIIIMircMariжурнстреавтообщеHarrXVIIЖаркХоллOscaЛуки
BrucDaveCollKareопубApplколлмышцKY201930ПроиBoscBoscКозлConsRudoFiesNeriСО-0друзMicrплас
StudAVTOAbsoAmerфотоReggАртипяльраскSingПетрЛипкинстBegiWindRomaBagaBoscKenwIbizEukaЛитР
ЯчеиElviуголЛитРDownМоскЛитРЛитРЗайцАстаКислЖуркязыкискрWillTsuiProsLeonWindShinChriШуми
UleakBitMystБелоQuenАбраNoodвещеIpsaавтоСтракласQueeПетрВеркПисаИльиErneШубиTerrМайсЧерк
ПашуНефеSALTTracразнCoulКороKY20KY20KY20JeanПамбСамоАртаИванNagiМГорсловКарпсборSideфизи
сказПроз
vengful

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> The Poker Pit All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: