Gatlin's time is just 0.01s off pace from the season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinpanlin520

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Gatlin's time is just 0.01s off pace from the season Reply with quote

The TV series Theater Mens Air Presto Flyknit Ultra High White Australia Outlet , starring actress Chen Shu (left) and written by Chinese-American author Yan Geling, is about the struggles of theater performers in the 1980s.[Photo provided to China Daily]
Best-selling author Yan Geling, recently made a splash on Chinese TV with Theater Womens Air Presto White Australia Clearance , a 34-episode series written by her.

Since June 10, when it was first aired on Beijing Satellite TV, the series has become a hit among middle-aged Chinese owing to both its setting-a remote town in 1980s China-and the storyline that centers on a struggling theater star Cheap Womens Air Presto Black Australia , who after being framed by a younger rival, decides to walk out of the situation and follow her dreams in Beijing.

The 57-year-old Chinese-American writer has published nearly 50 novels and novellas in English and Chinese, some of which have been translated in many other languages Mens Air Presto QS Grey Australia Outlet , such as Dutch, French, Spanish and Japanese.

Yan says the TV series was inspired from the real-life story of her mother 2017 Women's Men's Air Max Flair All White Australia Sale , Jia Lin, a veteran theater actress. "It is my way of paying tribute to elderly Chinese artists," she says Sale 2017 Women's Air Max Flair Pink Australia , adding that theater reflects the "diversity of humanity".

"During my childhood, I always lingered at the theater where my mother worked. I had witnessed the entire process of making a drama, from rehearsals to performers' wearing their makeup. It made me fascinated NikeLab Air VaporMax Flyknit Betrue 2017 Blue Australia Sale ," Yan tells China Daily.

The Shanghai-born author, who emigrated to the United States in the late '80s, says her memories of the mainland are still vivid.

"I remember how crazy our young people loved dramas at the time. It was the golden era of theater drama but their popularity faded in the 1990s."

Describing herself as a fan of dramas Women's Air VaporMax Rose Red Silver Australia , Yan says they made "pretty high-level" art, and adds that she is considering writing a drama screenplay as well.

Theater features veteran actress Chen Shu and actor Sun Chun, who are both professional artists with National Theater of China.

"It's a TV drama not pitched at the market and audience ratings. It could be a successful work beyond the mundane definition of commercial success Men's Air Vapormax Collegiate Navy Black Australia Sale ," Chen says. "It inspires me to better understand older artists."

WINDHOEK, May 31 (Xinhua) -- Located in the heart of Otjomuise suburb area in Namibian capital Windhoek, the Chairman Mao Zedong School began the first intake of students on Monday as classes resume for the second trimester.

Previously taught in tents and pre-fabricated structure at the Jan Mohr project school in Windhoek, the students' hearts dwell in joy as they set foot on the campus of the new school, which was named in honour of late Chinese leader Mao Zedong.

"We have been waiting for this day for a long time. We are amused to have moved to a well-equipped school," said Veripuami Tjipueja, a student.

"It's an honour. And for this we are grateful to the leadership of the People's Republic of China and Government of the Republic of Namibia for investing in our future through the construction of this school," said Tjipueja. "I am committed to do my best and achieve all I can."

Other students are as delighted. "For years, we were taught under temporary structures. And finally the time has come to start a new school life at this wonderful school. We have been looking forward to this day for a long time," said Aisha Uiras, a student leader.

The state-of-the-art school, which caters for Grades 8-12 and has the capacity to accommodate 690 learners, culminates from a bilateral agreement signed between the Government of the People's Republic of China and Government of the Republic of Namibia in August 2011.

The school is well-equipped with facilities comprising hostel for 220 students, staff accommodation, dining hall, 23 classrooms, chemistry and physics laboratory, computer laboratory, music room, multi-purpose hall and a sport field.

This, the students said, will enable them to excel and engage in extra-curricular activities.

"Due to limited space from the project school we were being taught, I didn't participate in sports," said Uiras.

Now, "I will be able to maximize on extra-curricular opportunities such as music. I will explore and groom my talents; a chance I was not previously afforded as we had limited facilities at the former school," said Uiras.

Parents and the community have also welcomed the opening of the school.

According to Naemi Shikongo, in an area surrounded by shanty structures and an informal settlement, the school has also changed the landscape of the area. "Its good structure is a boost for us," she added.

The school has not only added a new dimension to the area's landscape, but has also brought educational services at the community's doorsteps, said the rejoicing community members.

"Our children will no longer have to walk long distances to other schools to access education because we don't have money to spend on transport fares thus they end up walking long distances. I would therefore like to extend my gratitude and word of appreciation to the Chinese government and Namibian government for bring services to our door steps," Shikongo shared with Xinhua.

Shikongo is not alone. Selma Uuyuni is a resident of Otjomuise 7de Laan. She has lived in the area since 2005. Like Shikongo, Uuyuni applauded the Chinese Government and the Chinese Embassy in Namibia for accelerating development and provision of quality education to the community.

In the interim, to sustain the school, the community has pledged to safeguard the school.

"To honour the Chinese legacy, my role and fellow parents is now to mobilize and ensure that learners maximize on the educational facility developed for them," Uuyuni said. Enditem

SZEGED, Hungary, May 25 (Xinhua) -- Host Hungary won four golds on the final day of the 2014 ICF Canoe Sprint and Paracanoe World Cup held in Szeged Men's Air VaporMax Pure Platinum White Australia Outlet , Hungar. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: