The project, which is funded by the Global Sanitation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinpanlin520

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: The project, which is funded by the Global Sanitation Reply with quote

Students at Shenyang Sports University in Northeast China's Liaoning Province draw a giant picture of Kobe Bryant on the ground on Thursday to commemorate the superstar player's farewell to the NBA. Photo: CFP
Kobe Bryant's 60-point win in his farewell National Basketball Association (NBA) game on Thursday has not only made him a headline in Chinese media Old Skool Suede , but also unleashed a flood of sentimental posts from his Chinese fans.

"Man, I can't believe how fast 20 years went by, this is crazy," Bryant said to the crowd following the victory by the Los Angeles Lakers, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

Posts with the hashtag "Kobe's last game" had garnered more than 21 million total page views on Sina Weibo as of press time, with many posts expressing reluctance to see the legendary Lakers player leave the basketball court.

"Kobe is my basketball hero," one netizen wrote in a comment. "As a 30-year-old man, I cried the whole night for Kobe's departure, as he also took away my childhood memories and my youth. Thank you for giving me power when I was down."

Fans have also flooded Kobe's official Sina Weibo page to show their affection, and more than 120,000 fans liked a farewell video Kobe posted on his Weibo page on Thursday.

Responding to their employees' strong affection for Kobe, some companies made arrangements for staff to watch Kobe's farewell match.

"I like Kobe very much, and so do my employees, so I've decided to give them a holiday to stay home and watch his farewell game," Wang Renfeng, manager of an Internet company based in Jinan, East China's Shandong Province, told the Global Times.

A manager surnamed Wang from an Internet company based in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang Province Old Skool Leather , told the Global Times that his company arranged for staff to watch Kobe's last match together.

"We hope our staff can learn professionalism from him by watching the game," Wang said.

Bryant was first drafted by the Charlotte Hornets (now the New Orleans Pelicans) in 1996 before being traded to the Lakers.

SYDNEY, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) --- Workers are taking care to avoid low bridges as they drive Asali the giraffe 2,200 km from Perth Zoo to her new home in South Australia on Wednesday.

A zookeeper and a veterinarian have been accompanying eight- year-old Asali on the 24-hour journey across the Nullarbor Plain to join a nerd cru of females at the open range Monarto Zoo, 70 km southeast of Adelaide, where she was born.

Asali has been training for six months to walk in and out of her specially-designed transport crate and feel comfortable inside.

She can peer over the door to take in the scenary.

Perth Zoo has planned the route to avoid low bridges or trees for the 4.4-meter giraffe, and has consulted the power company to raise power-lines where necessary.

Asali's departure will enable Perth Zoo to bring in an unrelated female from Queensland to introduce to male giraffe Armani for breeding to maintain the nerd cru's genetic diversity.

HO CHI MINH CITY, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- A 19-year-old man from Vietnam's southern Ba Ria Vung Tau has been confirmed to have contracted Zika virus, becoming the province's first Zika patient, the provincial Health Department said Monday.

The man went to Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Binh District to visit his girlfriend two weeks ago, and exhibited Zika symptoms after going back to Ba Ria Vung Tau. He is currently under treatment.

The provincial health agency is cleansing environment in the area with a radius of 250 meters where the patient lives.

Vietnam has so far officially reported 43 Zika patients, including 35 from Ho Chi Minh City, two in Dak Lak and Binh Duong provinces each, and one in Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen, Long An and Ba Ria Vung Tau provinces each.

NEW YORK, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Following are the men's singles results from the US Open on Tuesday (prefix number denotes seeding):

First round

Jordan Thompson, Australia, bt 13-Jack Sock, United States, 6-2, 7-6(12), 1-6, 5-7, 6-4

Thomas Fabbiano, Italy, bt John-Patrick Smith, Australia Old Skool Pink , 7-6(5), 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(4)

Borna Coric, Croatia, bt Jiri Vesely, Czech Republic, 7-6(5), 7-6(2), 6-2

Nicolas Mahut, France, bt Marton Fucsovics, Hungary, 6-3, 2-6, 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(3)

Janko Tipsarevic, Serbia Old Skool Red , bt Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australia, 6-7(5), 3-6, 6-1, 7-6(2), 6-3

17-Sam Querrey, United States, bt Gilles Simon, France, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4

Dudi Sela, Israel, bt Christopher Eubanks, United States, 6-2, 6-4, 6-2

23-Mischa Zverev Old Skool Black , Germany, bt Thai-Son Kwiatkowski, United States, 7-6(5), 4-6, 4-6, 7-5, 6-3

Benoit Paire, France, bt Lukas Lacko, Slovakia, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6(5)

Hyeon Chung, South Korea, bt Horacio Zeballos, Argentina, 3-6, 7-6(Cool Old Skool White , 6-4, 6-3

10-John Isner, United States, bt Pierre-Hugues Herbert, France, 6-1, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3

Paolo Lorenzi, Italy, bt Joao Sousa, Portugal, 4-6, 6-3, 7-6(4), 6-2

19-Gilles Muller, Luxembourg, bt Bernard Tomic, Australia Old Skool Shoes , 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4

4-Alexander Zverev, Germany, bt Darian King, Barbados, 7-6(9), 7-5, 6-4

28-Kevin Anderson, South Africa, bt JC Aragone, United States, 6-3, 6-3, 6-1

Ernests Gulbis, Latvia, bt Alessandro Giannessi, Italy Old Skool , 6-4, 6-7(3), 6-2, 7-5

8-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France, bt Marius Copil, Romania, 6-3, 6-3, 6-4

Denis Shapovalov, Canada, bt Daniil Medvedev, Russia, 7-5, 6-1, 6-2

Steve Johnson, United States, bt Nicolas Almagro, Spain Vans Old Skool Sale , 6-4, 7-6(2), 7-6(5)

Kyle Edmund, Britain, bt 32-Robin Haase, Netherlands, 6-3, 7-5, 6-3

20-Albert Ramos, Spain, bt Denis Istomin, Uzbekistan, 4-6, 7-6(4), 7-5, 6-7(3), 7-5

Cameron Norrie, Britain, bt Dmitry Tursunov Vans Old Skool Suede , Russia, 7-6(7), 6-1, retired

12-Pablo Carreno-Busta, Spain, bt Evan King, United States, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6(5)

16-Lucas Pouille, France,. Wholesale Houston Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale 49ers Jerseys Wholesale Carolina Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Green Bay Packers Jerseys Wholesale Detroit Lions Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> field of 64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: