Adidas I-5923 Tribe Yellow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
g4milypy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:38 am    Post subject: Adidas I-5923 Tribe Yellow Reply with quote

For its first set of releases, the Adidas I-5923 Women's will come dressed in your choice of Core Red and/ore Crystal White. Both are layered in a mix of knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toe box, lace-system and heel. A full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Adidas I-5923 2019 has released their updated version of the now classic adidas Iniki Runner, known as the adidas I-5923.The brand new silhouette comes with the sam exact retro vibe as the Iniki Runner. This latest iteration features a textile upper with suede overlays, Boost sole, Gum outsole and tonal lacing.

Adidas I-5923 Navy is finally set to debut the I-5923 version of the Iniki Runner thatís inspired by archive adidas running models. The I-5923 is named after one of the articles in the adidas archive and takes some of the unique classic 70s running features of adidas archive shoes into a clean, modern design.

The Adidas I-5923 Tribe Yellow folks over at adidas have been changing the game in the world of footwear. Their eye-catching silhouette, the Iniki brings together modern tooling with a classic appeal, and today we get a look at a new throwback rendition. Today we get our first look at The Adidas Iniki I-5923 Pride Of 70s.

https://www.bbestself.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Bluff Forum Index -> Steak Me! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: